Syria. Terrorist shelling in Idlib

  
0

1 Syria

The SANA news agency reported that from Tuesday, 26th of May, the Syrian government lifts the curfews that took place from 19:30 to 6 AM. This was stated in a government decree, adopted after a meeting of the anti-crisis HQs, headed by the Syrian Cabinet of ministers, led by the Syrian Prime Minister — Imad Khamis. From Tuesday, the ban on the night-time travel ceases to apply. The transport communications between the provinces resume as well. A new work schedule is being established for the trade and service companies — from 8 AM till 19:00. The text of the decree underlined that the Syrian government may impose a new curfew at any given time, depending on the sanitary and epidemiological situation. «The taken measures are aimed at maintaining the balance between the protection of the public health and containing the coronavirus on one hand, and the continuation of the economic life on the other» — the decree concluded.

2 Syria

The head of the Russian Center for the Reconciliation of the warring parties in Syria, Rear-Admiral Oleg Zhuravlev, stated during a briefing that the terrorist organization «Jebhat al-Nusra» shelled a village in the Syrian province of Idlib. «Over the past day, there were no attacks by the illegal armed groups, controlled by Turkey. However, there was one attack on the village of Maarret-Muhos, in the province of Idlib, by the terrorist organization ‘Jabhat al-Nusra’ » — said Oleg Zhuravlev. The Russian military police continues to patrol several routes in the provinces of Aleppo and Hasakah.

3 Afghanistan

The ‘Tolo News’ TV reported that the Afghan authorities announced their willingness to extend the ceasefire with the Taliban. The ceasefire was established recently, during the Muslim holiday ‘Eid al-Fitr’. «An extension of the ceasefire is important. The Afghan government is ready to extend it» — The ‘Tolo News TV’ quoted an official from the National Security Council of Afghanistan, Javad Faisal. He underlined that «the government will agree to extend the ceasefire in order to ensure the further release of the Taliban prisoners, and to reduce the level of violence in the country». Javad Faisal also pointed out that «the Taliban must fulfill their obligations under the peace agreement with the USA».

4 Iran

The press service of the Iranian embassy in Russia reported that Twitter blocked not only the page of the Iranian embassy in Russia, but also the official accounts of the Iranian embassies in several other countries. «The blocking of the Iranian social networks took place not only on the diplomatic mission in Russia. According to the information that we have, the accounts of several Iranian embassies in other countries were blocked without any explanation» — said a representative of the Iranian embassy to the news agency ‘TASS’. The embassy’s account in Russia was blocked on 22nd of May, when the Islamic world celebrated the ‘Jerusalem Day’. The embassy noted that «we sent a request 4 times, according to the instructions provided by Twitter, in order to find out the reason of the blocking. So far we have not received any answer».

5 Japan

The Japanese Foreign Minister, Toshimitsu Motegi, stated that Japan and Russia will plan the consultations on the joint economic activities in the southern Kuril Islands, while taking into account the situation with the coronavirus pandemic. «Our leaders agreed in Nagato that the joint economic activity on the ‘northern territories’ should not contradict the legal positions of both countries. We intend to use our diplomatic channels to discuss the upcoming agenda, while taking into account the situation with the new coronavirus» — Toshimitsu Motegi explained. This was his comment on the report from the ‘Kyodo’ agency, which stated that Russia had suggested Japan to postpone the resolution of the issue ‘under whose legislation the joint economic activities on the islands’ should be carried out.

6 The NATO — Russia

«Russia and the NATO were unable to agree on the rejection of military exercises, and on the manifestation of military restraint during the pandemic» — the newspaper ‘Kommersant’ reports. A letter with a proposal to give up the military activities was sent to the NATO Secretary General, Jens Stoltenberg, by the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov. According to the newspaper, in the response letter Jens Stoltenberg stated that the NATO activities are defensive in nature, and their enhancement is related to the Russian activities in the Eastern Europe. Oana Lungescu, a spokeswoman of NATO, confirmed the position of the head of the NATO. According to her — the “enhanced forward presence” in the eastern part of the alliance is related with the “use of force” by Russia against the neighboring countries, and with the buildup of the Russian military potential in the Baltic region. Constantine Reztsov, specially for ANNA NEWS.

Если вы нашли ошибку, пожалуйста, выделите фрагмент текста и нажмите Ctrl+Enter.

Читайте нас на
Присоединяйтесь к нам на нашем канале!

Для того чтобы оставить комментарий, регистрация не требуется

Читайте также:

Shooting in a school in Kazan Александра Донцова 1 Russia A school-shooting took place in the city of Kazan. The press service of the President of Tatarstan reported that 9 people were killed: 7 children and 2 adults. The Telegram channel of the Ministry of Education […] Un tiroteo en la escuela de Kazán Александра Донцова 1.Rusia. El tiroteo tuvo lugar en una de las escuelas de Kazán. El servicio de prensa del presidente de Tartarstán informó que 9 personas (7 niños y 2 adultos) habían muerto, 21 personas fueron heridas. 18 niños están en la […] Стрельба в школе в Казани || Итоги дня 11.05.2021 Влад Николаев В одной из школ Казани произошла стрельба. Пресс-служба президента Татарстана сообщила, что погибли девять человек: семеро детей и двое взрослых. Как сообщается в Telegram-канале Минпросвещения, пострадал 21 человек. […] Обстановка на линии фронта за сутки: версии сторон Александра Донцова Донецкая Народная Республика За прошедшие сутки огневых провокаций со стороны Вооруженных формирований Украины не зафиксировано. Об этом сообщили в Представительстве Донецкой Народной Республики в Совместном центре по […] Kirguistán acusó a Tayikistán de intervención militar Александра Донцова 1.Buenos días, en el aire estoy yo, Svetlana Borónina, voy a presentarles noticas especiales de ANNA News. 2. Kirguistán consideró el conflicto en la frontera con Tayikistán, que tuvo lugar el 29 de abril, como una invasión […] Kyrgyzstan accused Tajikistan of military intervention Александра Донцова This is a special program from the ’ANNA NEWS’. I am Constantine Reztsov. Kyrgyzstan consider the conflict on the border with Tajikistan, which took place on 29th of April, as an invasion of the Tajik military with the aim of […]
Наверх Наверх

Сообщить об опечатке

Текст, который будет отправлен нашим редакторам: