Breaking News, 29th of October, 2018

  
0

As a result of Israeli drone attack on the Gaza Strip — 3 teenagers were killed, ‘Al-Arabiya’ reports. According to the TV channel — all of the victims were indeed teenagers. 2 of them were 12 and 14 years old, TASS reports. According to the available information, the airstrike took place on the eastern part of the settlement of Khan Yunis, located in the border area of the Palestinian enclave that is currently blocked by Israel. Earlier, Israel promised to act in the Gaza Strip in accordance with their interests.

Reporters of ANNA NEWS report from Syria with a reference to SANA agency: The “Syrian Democratic Forces” captured the city of al-Soussa, previously occupied by ISIS terrorists. During the assault, the Kurds received an aid from the United States. About 900 trucks loaded with weapons, ammunition and military equipment crossed the Syrian-Iraqi border at the ‘Simalka’ checkpoint. The cargo was escorted by Kurdish fighters. The coalition aviation continues to bombard the south-eastern part of Deir ez-Zor.

Russia and India signed an contract on two frigates for the Indian Navy, TASS reports with a reference to ‘The Economic Times’. According to the publication — the 2 new warships will be built in Russia for India. Judging by the contract — India wants them to be armed with the jointly made Russian-Indian supersonic cruise missiles «BrahMos». According to the sources — the contract, worth of $950 millions of dollars, was signed during the last week. ‘The Economic Times’ believes that, given the US sanctions against Russia, the payment for the contract can be made according to the ‘rupee-ruble’ agreement. Another contract on the construction of 2 such frigates in the Indian shipyard is expected to be signed later.

Yemeni Hussit rebels demonstrated their own new »Badr-1P» ballistic missile. As the rebels said — this missile has been already successfully used by them against the forces of the Arab coalition: a direct hit destroyed a military base near the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

As it became known to the reporters of ANNA NEWS: The delivery of humanitarian aid to the Rukban refugee camp, located in the south of Homs, was postponed due to the fault of the American side, which currently controls those territories. The arrival of the humanitarian aid was planned for Saturday. It was canceled because the United States did not provide the needed guarantees of security. A number of groups of the opposition are stationed in the US-occupied territories, namely the 55-kilometer zone around the At-Tanf military base. Those groups threaten the humanitarian mission.

Alexander Grushko, the deputy head of the Russian foreign ministry, announced that if NATO does not abandon their confrontation policy — there won’t be normalization of relations between Russia and NATO. “If NATO won’t abandon their policy of confrontation — there won’t be any restoration of stability in the Russia-NATO relationship.” — RIA NEWS quotes the politician. Earlier, Alexander Grushko said that the military exercises »Trident Juncture» in Norway show NATO’s desire to create a new dividing line, located closer to the borders of Russia. According to him — such measures in Northern Europe are clearly anti-Russian.

Constantine Reztsov, specially for ANNA NEWS.

главноеитоги дняновостисобытия дня
Присоединяйтесь к нам на нашем канале!

Ваш комментарий будет первым

Для того чтобы оставить комментарий, регистрация не требуется

Читайте также:

Главное на вечер 21 октября 2020 года Влад Николаев Минобороны Азербайджана сообщило, что в течение вторника и в ночь на среду продолжались бои на нескольких направлений в Нагорном Карабахе. Сообщается, что армянская сторона обстреляла позиции азербайджанской армии из […] Новости на 16:00 21 октября 2020 года Влад Николаев МИД РФ сообщил, что министр иностранных дел РФ Сергей Лавров провел 20 и 21 октября отдельные встречи с главами МИД Азербайджана и Армении Джейхуном Байрамовым и Зограбом Мнацаканяном. «В ходе переговоров обсуждались […] Новости на 12:00 21 октября 2020 года Влад Николаев Пресс-секретарь Минобороны Армении Шушан Степанян сообщила на своей странице в Facebook, что подразделения ПВО армии обороны непризнанной нагорнокарабахской республики сбили самолет ВВС Азербайджана на южном направлении на […] Главное на утро 21 октября 2020 года Влад Николаев Минобороны Азербайджана сообщило, что в течение вторника и в ночь на среду продолжались бои на нескольких направлений в Нагорном Карабахе. Сообщается, что армянская сторона обстреляла позиции азербайджанской армии из […] Главное на вечер 20 октября 2020 года Влад Николаев Минобороны Азербайджана сообщило, что на протяжении понедельника и в ночь на вторник продолжались боевые действия на трех направлениях в зоне нагорнокарабахского конфликта. «В течение дня 19 октября и в ночь на 20 […] Haut-Karabakh. De violents combats Александра Донцова 1.Haut-Karabakh Le ministère azerbaïdjanais de la Défense a annoncé que les opérations militaires se sont poursuivies dans trois directions dans la zone du conflit du Haut-Karabakh tout au long de lundi et mardi soir. […]
Наверх Наверх